Roll-up of multiple internal versions including:
- Fixed reports sent via HL7 where they would go Forward Failed if not a re-send.
- Fixed an issue where associations weren’t properly closed for Query Retrieves
- Code re-use – fixed an issue getting properties that were related to other products.
- Fixed query retrieve date format in query phase
- Fixed calling of GPG encryption for Linux builds
- Study Details are now updated on a re-Accept, which ensures studies requested by eMDT don’t keep a patient name of “eMDT”
- Fixed an issue where gateways with large databases (i.e. slow auto-update) could fail to pick up a change in Admin Console filter. This made the Admin Console auto-update seem unresponsive.
- Changed DICOM configuration to make sure SCU (Forward) can negotiate both Compressed and Uncompressed transfer syntaxes
- Improved support for switching patient identifier DICOM tags; no longer implemented on a per site basis.
See wiki entry for full details.
Show Comments (0)