We have recently been rolling out bbRad version 2.12.xx. This has:
- Support for McKesson Medcon Cardiology PACS archives
- Better workflow and integration with third-party systems, such as Ardeo eMDT, so patient referrals on authorised systems automatically transfer imaging
- Easier navigation, thanks to a single Studies List, improved layout, fonts, and bbRad statuses
- Easier workflow, as you can specify whether patient no, accession no, etc are mandatory for data quality or not
- Easier administration, with simplified edit dialogs, and more items are now configuable in the Admin Console rather than ini files
- The ability to attach and download files, such as PDFs and clinical letters. This feature is a beta release.
- User-driven DICOM Query/Retrieve, thanks to a new screen on the Admin Console
- Improved report handling, including report pull, DICOM SR, and HL7 improvements
- Various bugfixes and performance enhancements
We will post separately about how the developments that are being worked on now for 2.13.xx version will help you.
Finally, you may wonder what happened to versions 2.10.xx and 2.11.xx – they were internal and locale-specific branches respectively. So 2.12.xx is a merge of these two developments, as well as new features listed above.
Show Comments (0)